Monday, February 14, 2011

Existential Crisis Part One: Love and Other Terrible Things

I am a fucking coward.

I can't even say hello to this guy, let alone say 'Happy friggin' Valentine's Day, the frig, sukidatta ne~~~!' Why am I so afraid to talk to him? I let him into my strange little world, I let him take me as I am, I spent a night or two with him, and yet I'm still afraid to talk to him. I guess I'm scared of losing him. Like everyone else. I lost them easily.

I'm not even planning on screaming something inane like 'I LOVE YOU U CUNT Y U NO SEE THAT?!?!' I'm just wanting to ask how he is. How life is where he is. Whether I still have a part in it...his friends say I do...*sigh*

His friends have opened up to me. That must be a sign, right? Or maybe they find me a fascinating person due to my incredible weirdness and ranting and what not.

Urgh. Fuck my life.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment