Wednesday, February 2, 2011

To Be Someone Must Be A Wonderful Thing

Now Playing: David Watts - The Jam

I'm off to Dunedin tomorrow. Just for the day, to find me a place to live. But hell, even a day back in Dunedin will do me some good. I miss it, and everyone there whom I love, so much.

I won meself a dress on TradeMe. Well, dad did, since I was at work so I couldn't check the auction before it closed. But dad trolled the other two bidders by getting in at the last minute. Problem, bid fags?





























(This is said dress.)

I'm slowly falling back into my love for all things mod, although I tend to mix styles (mod style dress with Docs? A'ight...)

Yeah.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. this dress makes me happy in a i-can-pretend-i'm-in-the-60's kind of way

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me incredibly happy. When I wear it, I know the secrets of the universe.

    ReplyDelete