Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Walking 'round the streets of London, late at night...

Well, to start off my not so regular blog posts, a big ups to my Unite Union folks for their work in helping a girl keep her job at Burger King. All she did was speak out on Facebook about how shit the conditions are, and then they tried to pin accusations upon her, but they were struck down by the power of the unions. I'm disappointed I couldn't join in (due to not being in Dunedin), but I am looking forward to getting back into the whole 'political activist' thing.

In local news, we now have a kitten. It's taken a liking to me, it seems. :3

And it is one week until I return to Dunedin. I cannot wait. I miss everyone there.

I've also become a seagull hunter. As in, protecting society from seagulls that ruin picnics and pluck out eyeballs and try to take over the world. (I love my friend James, he and I are about to start the biggest movement in a long time...not as big as what's happening in the Middle East (power to the people!), but...yeah.)

And my desires to marry Rhys Webb have increase a millionfold. Seriously. I want to marry that man. Never mind I have my heart set on someone IRL...wait...maybe I should consider that before I jump Rhys and demand him to be my husband.

Meh.

Until next time...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i think the key is to get egyptians behind the seagull cause. they know how to get shit done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be a good idea. They know how to use wit in their revolutions. Wit is necessary to win.

    ReplyDelete